After a nice morning of fresh cherry feasting at a cherry farm in Mornington Peninsula, we had a late lunch at The Milbri in Rosebud, a suburb just by the beach in Melbourne.
We ordered 5 dishes in total.
- Sumac coated beer battered steak fries with house mayonnaise
- Sumac calamari, rum & lime zest aioli
- Pescado – Barramundi fillet, celeriac puree, seasonal summer salad with a herb and lemon dressing
- Pollo Tacos – Marinated chicken, salsa, chilli mint yoghurt dressing
- And roast potatoes, chorizos, Moreton Bay bugs in a curry/broth. I tried to look this dish up on the menu but I believe it has been changed since I visited. I just love the presentation of this dish and pop of colours that have been combined.
These dishes tasted superb and I would definitely recommend this restaurant for anyone deciding to visit the area.